I am currently employed full time and not looking for work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience speaking and presenting infront of large audiences
- Quick learner and able to adapt to changes
- Great team-worker
- Experience leading teams and working with senior/executive management
- Strong verbal and written communication skill on both technical and customer level
- C, C++, C#, Java/J2EE, VB, VB.net
- Perl and other scripting languages
- MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Access, Crystal Reports
- Unix/Linux, Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, and Virtualization solutions
- Apache, MS IIS, Websphere, and JBoss
- Microsoft Office, SharePoint, InfoPath, and Open Office
- Networking, routing, and LANs
- PC and Web based application development
- Working knowledge or Ruby on Rails and Objective C (iPhone Developlment)
Sr. Computer Systems Engineer (2007 – Present)
Maintain and support USAA’s web architecture and supporting platforms. Develop, maintain, and document custom tools and scripts for the production farm (over 500 servers). Diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues. Assist in capacity planning and adoption of new tools and technologies. Design, implement, test, and document modifications and small projects for the the USAA website. Assisted in the USAA.com redesign and rollout. Assisted in multi department restructuring and facilitated the change by designing and authoring a work tracking system for a department of over 300 employees and senior management. Assisted in leading a Websphere application Return To Service team dedicated to maintaining systems/applications and resolving problems.
Software Engineer (2005 – 2007)
Designed, implemented, tested, documented, and trained users for Mobility and Ultra, a hand held and in-office web portal application that works in conjunction with a centralized billing system. Created, modified, and redesigned custom reports to the clients specifications. Coordinated with physicians, office staff, sales, and vendors for training, demonstration, and installation sessions. Designed, implemented, tested, and documented various custom applications designed to make tasks easier for varying departments.
Solutions Developer (2005)
Programmed, designed, and maintained .NET solutions as a consultant. Coordinated the status of multiple tasks and projects for multiple clients. Documented testing results and components services or multi-tiered projects. Consulted with a variety of Fortune 500 customers.
Software Engineer (2003 – 2005)
Enhanced existing business processes and models with new databases and rich client and/or web portal front-ends. Designed, implemented, tested, documented, and trained .NET Windows and Web database applications. Maintained and supported pre-existing legacy applications including Oracle and Access systems
University of Texas at San Antonio (2000 – 2003)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.